Green Deal is a government-backed scheme designed to reduce the UK’s carbon emissions by improving the energy efficiency of the existing building stock of domestic and non-domestic buildings in order to meet the carbon targets set by the Climate Change Act.
- Introduction of financial mechanisms to improve the uptake of energy efficiency in buildings
- Including of a wide range of products measures including heating, controls and renewables
- Providing arrangements for up to 25 years
- Arrangements to be based on the property not the owner
- Green Deal to have 20-yearextended lifetime
- Ambition is to cut carbon emissions by 34% by 2020
Wolsley UK, mainly through Plumb Center, are working to create a Green Deal offering that will appeal to its core customer base
The Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) has announced plans to make Green Deal more straightforward.
Plumb Center has launched its manifesto at the House of Commons, which sets out a series of policy recommendations with the aim of creating a more energy conscious society.
The Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) has announced the tariffs for the domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
Read all news